We strive hard to make every camp great so that all of our athletes have the best camp experience. Our cancellation policy is in place because we prepare each individual camp with a projected number of students. We have overhead costs that include staffing, ice time, equipment and other training aids, travel expenses, etc. These costs are based on the number of athletes registered for each camp. This is the basis for our cancellation policy. Refund requests must be submitted no later than 30 days after the last day of camp.
- Cancellations 90 days or more before the first day of camp will receive a cash refund less the non-refundable 50% deposit.
- Cancellations 89 days or less before the first day of camp will receive a 50% credit towards a future camp with no cash refunds. All original deposits are non-refundable.
- Failure to attend a camp/ clinic without notification to Victory Hockey will result in no refund or credit.
- If a camper becomes sick or injured at or before a camp/ clinic, 50% of the unused paid tuition will be returned as a credit to your account for a future camp/ clinic. A doctor’s note is required.
- If a camp is canceled resulting from acts of God, pandemics, or man-made disasters, including facility damage/ closing complications or weather related rink/ facility cancellations, Victory Hockey will offer credit vouchers for the amount paid or prorated for the remainder of the affected program. These situations are highly unlikely to occur. Victory Hockey cannot provide cash refunds for these types of cancellations.
- If Victory Hockey cancels for any other reason not specified above we will offer a full refund of the camp tuition. Victory Hockey will not refund for incidental expenses arising from the cancellation of a camp such as hotels or other travel costs.
- Victory Hockey reserves the right to cancel or change camps/ clinics, dates, times, and/ or locations.
- Victory Hockey has a zero tolerance policy with respect to bullying, hazing, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, controlled substances, weapons of any kind, or any other activity which we deem illegal or not in conformance with Victory Hockey standards. If a camper is expelled due to any of the above circumstances no refunds will be given.
- Private and group lesson cancelations 48 hours or less before a scheduled lesson are non refundable.
- Any requests for a refund or credit must be submitted in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests given to staff members or phone requests will not be considered. Allow 30 days during peak season for refunds to be evaluated.
Are you ready?
Limited spots available